New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How can I stop my inbox/wishlist/bookmarks/tabs/todos from growing? - Latest Top Breaking News in Hindi. Latest Headlines

Latest Top Breaking News in Hindi. Latest Headlines

Latest Top Breaking News in Hindi. Latest Headlines - Latest Top Hindi Breaking news and headlines brings you best news and videos in Hindi from India and through out the world. You can check the latest technology news and videos along with entertainment. You can access photos and videos on your device.

Breaking

Sunday, May 22, 2022

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How can I stop my inbox/wishlist/bookmarks/tabs/todos from growing?

Ask HN: How can I stop my inbox/wishlist/bookmarks/tabs/todos from growing?
88 by miguelrochefort | 53 comments on Hacker News.
I have thousands of online accounts, hundreds of thousands of saved items (likes, bookmarks, papers, books, movies, videos, photos, files, open tabs, tasks), hundreds of inbox and feeds, and they just can't seem to stop growing. Inbox zero is now a rare occurrence, only made possible by abusing Gmail's snooze function. My phone, laptop, and clouds are full. Using personal finance analogies, should I: - Reduce my spending (unsubscribe, stop consuming feeds)? - Pay back my debt (consume the saved items)? Perhaps using the debt-snowball method? - Get more credit (file storage) so that I can spend (save items) more? - Declare bankruptcy (delete everything)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages